Day 16 - SEATEACHER

Lesson Plan




January 30 (Monday)

  • Monday Free
  • Finishing my Firs Lesson Plan
Today is Monday, not international holiday calendar but still off school in Songkhla. Because of China's new year warning lasted for 3 days, from Saturday, Sunday until Monday. There are no special activities today and a dormitory was still silent because its occupants still in the hometown.
I am just working on a lesson plan for my evaluation on Wednesday. Lesson Plan that I made is about the Area of Square and Rectangle. All day I felt stressed because of thinking models and methods that fit as well as possible for media is created and used to teach in elementary school. 
This is my first time to practice teaching in elementary school, the material is indeed easy going but I have to choose a method of learning that can make it easier for students to understand what I convey in English, while students may not quite understand because usually their teachers just teach using Thai language.

By the way, my friends in the dorm started to arrive in the dormat the moment of the evening. Not much different from in Banjarmasin. The student whose name will surely always delaying the time to return to the dorm from their home in the hometown.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 29 - SEATEACHER

Day 22 - SEATEACHER

Day 27 - SEATEACHER