Day 19 - SEATEACHER

Choosing Thesis Supervisor




February 2 (Thursday)

  • Choosing Thesis Supervisor
  • Nasi minyak and satay at Campus Market
As usual, the day starting at 7.00 am and we had breakfast at canteen of university after more than a week we did not eat there. At school, we spent to prepare for teaching practice tomorrow. While online in the rest room, I contacted a friend who is in Indonesia to help me for next semester study plan consultation because according to the schedule of Mr. Hidayah, a consultation schedule with my academic supervisor (Mr. Sumartono) is today. 

Thankfully consultation went smoothly although I did not attend. Because half of this will be my last semester, so in between busy as a delegate in the SEA-Teacher project. I consider all subjects what would I want to travel and I finally took the final project (thesis) and repeat the elective courses that I love (Geometry Lukis). 

After lunch, I plan on filling out forms thesis supervisor selection through google document. But several obstacles occur during the school day, sometimes disappearing network and so my smartphone batteries run out quickly.

And I only had time to fill out a form experiment only, and is currently filing period actually begins, my smartphone instead discharged battery. Hopefully lecturers anyone later I got as my thesis supervisor is the best for me. ha ha ha (For indeed, anyone lecturers, the most important are our efforts). 

After school, we walked on campus Thursday market, not a lot of interesting stuff us to buy it. But there was enough food that I missed while in Songkhla, and it turns out I find in the market today. Satay yeay!!! The price is 10 bath for each skewer.
  
In addition to selling satay, the trader also sells fried chicken and rice oil (nasi minyak). Feeling hungry and want to try to eat rice with grilled chicken in Songkhla finally I bought at a price of 35 Bath. I think it's pretty cheap price, but it turns out, the price of rice oil in the market Thursday was not more delicious than rice oil that is there at the night market across campus.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 29 - SEATEACHER

Day 22 - SEATEACHER

Day 27 - SEATEACHER