Day 17 - SEATEACHER

N H T




January 31 (Tuesday)

  • N H T
  • Can't Sleep

Today it's back to school. I was very nervous to evaluation tomorrow. But I tried to stay calm, because the lesson plan was done, I just need to make media and print multiple worksheets and lesson plan as well as the evaluation assessment sheets for the University.


Not much we did in school, just prepare a lesson plan for the second evaluation on Friday and watch the evaluation teaching practice of Charles with Ajarn Put in meeting room of Satit School.
By the way, our performances in the practice of teaching will be documented in the video footage. Every student will be recorded as much as 2 times, and it's my turn is Friday.


After school, I plan to buy some materials to make the learning media. However, it turns out the teacher in pre-University School is very good, he allowed me to use some of the paper that is in the class. So the arrival of me in the dorm, I immediately started working on the media learning for tomorrow.


Home school around 5.00 am and start working on the learning media from 6.00 pm, but was completed at around 11.30 pm. Tonight I can't sleep. Restless because of nervousness for evaluation tomorrow. Hope I get lucky. Amin.
Number Heads
Charles's Class

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 29 - SEATEACHER

Day 22 - SEATEACHER

Day 27 - SEATEACHER