Day 4 - SEATEACHER

I Love Thai Food


January 18 (Wednesday)

  • Class Observation
  • Halal Street Food 
We start our activity at 7.00 am and its so rainy today and I forgot to bring my umbrella from Indonesia. We have breakfast at canteen and after completion we should go to school before 8.00 am to start the first period class observation.
 
*) PratomSuksa 4/2
 
This is quite difficult, the teacher could not speak English so that when entering the classroom and observe teachers teaching, we need a translator with us and fortunately in each class that we observed is always accompanied by a translator. 
 
When I got home from school, we took some pictures for keepsakes.
 

At 5 pm, we go to the market and find Halal Street food is not far from the campus. Only need to walk about 500 meters from the campus gates. And here the heaven of halal food, I found a new favorite food. I do not know what is the name implies, this is better than snacks in Indonesia.
*) My favorite one, this is very nice and it felt like waiting to eat it every day. ha ha ha only 5 baht per stick
 
*)I have dinner, only need 45 Bath or 18,000 Rupiahs
 
*) Here rained almost every day, I bought an umbrella in the market. Umbrellas price range is 100 to 200 Bath, and which is at 100 Bath.
 
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 29 - SEATEACHER

Day 22 - SEATEACHER

Day 27 - SEATEACHER